Dot Dot Dot
If you're Kerry, you've gotta think that things are going your way when:
1) Your home team beats an 86 year curse to win the World Series.
2) The Washington Redskins lose, foretelling you're opponents doom.
4) All of the polls show a deadlock and totally ignore new voters. Of which, most are young and trend democratic.
5) You're opponent is a total dumbass.
Yeah, I know I should try to take the high road.... nah, screw it.
1) Your home team beats an 86 year curse to win the World Series.
2) The Washington Redskins lose, foretelling you're opponents doom.
4) All of the polls show a deadlock and totally ignore new voters. Of which, most are young and trend democratic.
5) You're opponent is a total dumbass.
Yeah, I know I should try to take the high road.... nah, screw it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home